800-840 Cooper St.
The 2.6 acre property consists of two buildings with a total of 73,204 square feet and 211 parking spaces. The eight-story building was constructed in 1926 with 62,650 square feet and the 10,554 square foot one-story building was built in 1969. The eight-story building has been renovated into a multi-tenanted office building. Capital improvements have included: new enlarged panoramic windows, HVAC system upgrades, state of the art entry access system, interior and exterior CCTV monitors, fully sprinklered fire protection, renovated common areas and restrooms and an upgraded lobby. The site is west of Interstate 676 with the Ben Franklin Bridge to Philadelphia minutes away.