125-205 Meadow Road
Rocky Hill, CT
River’s Edge is a 10-acre assemblage of six-parcels along the Connecticut River in Rocky Hill, CT. The commercial structures were built in 1919 and were once occupied by various businesses including foundry, automotive and construction. After acquisition of the site in 1995, the buildings were demolished and the area cleared. Approvals were obtained to develop a waterfront community consisting of 85 units, 17,500 square feet of commercial and retail space, boat slips and a public park. The property is easily accessible from Interstate 91 to Exit 23 West Street/Highway 411.