15-1/2 Water Street
The Powerhouse was built in 1904 along the Mystic River in Mystic, CT as a coal fired power generating station for the Groton-Stonington trolley. The building is a Certified Historic Structure in the Mystic Bridge National Register District and was eligible for the Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit on renovation costs. After acquisition, the property was rehabilitated into a luxury five-story, 16-unit residential building with four boat slips. The indoor garage accommodates 14 cars and there are 16 outdoor parking spaces.