Cobble Hill School
501 Hicks Street
The Sacred Hearts and St. Steven’s School was built in 1922 and is a Certified Historic Structure, located in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn. After the property was acquired in 1984, the 50,000 square foot school building was renovated into 34 condominium apartments, with on-site parking for 29 cars. The property received the Historic Renovation Tax Credit for expenditures to rehabilitate the building and preserve the historic structure.