4900 N. Broad Street
Constructed in 1912 for the Bell Telephone Company, the seven-story, 86,332 square foot building was known as The Wyoming Exchange. The property was acquired in 2013 and is constructed of reinforced concrete and exterior brick. A nearby 20,000 square foot lot, located at 1325 West Albanus Street was purchased in 2015 to provide parking for the North Broad building. After acquisition, the building was nominated to the National Register of Historic Places and received the official designation on May 11, 2015. The property is easily accessible by public transportation. Temple University and Albert Einstein University Medical Center are located in close proximity.