2901 White Plains Road
The property was constructed in 1927 as a parking garage and warehouse facility. After acquisition in 2000, the building was renovated into a two-story, 54,000 square foot multi-tenanted commercial and retail building. The second floor consists of 27,000 square feet of office and classroom space and the 27,000 square foot ground floor of retail space. The building is located in a busy retail, commercial and residential corridor in the Allerton neighborhood of the Bronx, New York.